THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

stop!!!





this past few days i would say that i'am really em bother to something that i really don't expect to happened again. Why? Cause this scenario did happened to me once. and it was Christmas eve and I thought that it would be the first and the last. I really don't know why some people kept bothering me. i don't remember that i did something wrong to someone. Yet that scenario have been repeated.

You know who you are.... I just wanna let you know that i dont like what you are doing! I know to my self that i didn't do anything wrong against you.So you better stop! CAuse it's not funny anymore. You've started this mess and you have to learn from it... You have to suffer the consequences of your action.

Could you stop pissing me off cause it really do annoys me and guess what KARMA's on its way.....

3 comments:

melford12a said...

i would appreciate it vanessa if you could tell it to me, i mean tell to me what really is happening with you.. so that i may help you to the best i could. i understand you. and right now, i know how worried you are for yourself and to all what is happening to you. that is pretty normal. there would be some times in our lives wherein stupid encounters are what's offered to us. like now, that is happening to you. anyway, don't let whoever that person is, to ruin the beauty you have in life. never let him or her ruin everything in you. if you are ready to tell it, i am just here to listen and try to do something in order to help you. more so, god is with you to bless you and save you. you such a kind and wonderful girl, aren't you? joke... i am here, a friend you can count on...remember that.

mic-mic said...

vane, mashowbiz ka talaga! daig mo pa ang artista! susyal! well, try to put it aside, you know we have so many things to do, especially now that it is our final week in school. these are just challenges in life, all of us have been through difficult situations in life, some may be even worse when compared to your problem, but they got through it...and so will you, nothings is going to happen if you worry, no matter how bothered you are. things would not change that way. but whatever you are going through right now, we will always be here for you, and you are right, who ever that person is, he/she might have forgotten that what he/she does may come back to him/her.. cheer up, ken is with you, and so are we, haha!

Cris Mendoza said...

I don't think that person is bothering you in a negative way..I think he/she just wanted to help you because he/she is still treating you as a friend!..Do not be pessimistic to him/her, know first why she did that to you. I also believe in Karma but not that karma you are talking about. I believe in GOOD KARMA! Think many times as you can before judging that person whom you said bothering you. Also, do not be carried away by your emotion. Remember, any person remains innocent until proven guilty.