THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

cHaNgEs ThRoUgH eXpErIeNcE





I have noticed that nowadays teenagers of these generations have been so liberated. Some of them have been influence by drugs, alcoholic drinks and cigarettes also they are fun in night life.
I can't imagine what would be the next generation? Will they be worst than this?
I have known that 75% of teenagers do engage in pre-marital sex, which I think should not be practiced. What happened to the importance of marriage? Pre-marital sex can lead to an early pregnancy and can make them to be a young parent without knowledge on how would they take care of their own children. Being a parent is not a joke! Yeeh right how would I know I’m not yet a parent, but I can see it to the young parents in the mall.
I’m not washing my hands that I didn't done things like this. I admit that I have some mischief before. Maybe because of the influence of my friends. Yes Friends is really a big influence in you as a person. Because of the Filipino’s popular word "pakikisama". But in spite if what I have done, still I didn't excide beyond my limitation. Yes I’m talking about sex! For me Pre-marital sex is really a big NO! NO to me. Although people would say that I am "maarte", I’m still an old fashion girl that believes that marriage is really important before doing things like that. I’m not against the teenagers who became early parents at least they have take the consequence to what have they done. Unlike to some teenagers they used abortions to solve their problems which made them really evil because they have done a mistake once and they will repeat it by means of abortion. You can’t solve a problem by making one again.
I would say I’m not a perfect girl nor a very nice girl, I’m just the typical girl that if you don’t want me I wont even bother to please you. But if you would know me I’m a sweet girl.
I would say that poarents do give advices so that we would be on the right path. But just like any other teenagers like us, we want to experience it and leran it in the hand way.
DESTINY IS NOT A MATTER OF LUCk , its a matter of choice
pictures from yahoo.com



9 comments:

rissavilla12a said...

“No MARRIAGE, no SEX” that is what I stand for regarding that issue. Like you I am not in favor of PMS. Great risks should always be accompanied with great responsibility. Abortion is killing a baby. How could some slay their own flesh and blood? They do it then they should be committed to it. Go co-virgins! Wag muna tayong mangate. NYAHAHA! Wait till it’s your turn.

m r y n c r z said...

changes happens. its inevitable. but its up to us if we will ride on to those changes, in this case. tama lang ginagawa mo. kahit na fad ngayon or evrybodys doing it. stand for what you belive its right.stay convicted. i salute you to this! Sex builds no roads, writes no novels and sex certainly gives no meaning to anything in life but itself.

gean nazer said...

everything in this world is permanent except changes....

i would also want to react on that. i agree with vanessa that youth this generation are now liberated. they are very different from the youth from the pass.

filipino youth today have too much freedom that they can do what they want. sometimes they commited with things that are illegal. pre marital sex is a good example for these. As stated in this arcticle that 75 % of teenagers are engage in pre marital sex.

they say that we kabataan are the pagasa ng bayan. Taday’s young people will be tomorrow’s leaders of the world which is in constant flux.

Parents should accept the responsibilities not only as parents but also as role models and also as mature and responsible generation concerned with the development and well-being of the youth today.

Let us not allow future generations to face the future without a solid foundation based on values, peace and love.
I still believe that there is satill a chance. Youth of today can still face up the challenges of the next millenium

ReNddY RoSe said...

We must always face the consequences of our action. But ofcourse don't let the innocent one suffer for the mistakes that we have committed... We should be responsible for every action that we make in our life whether those things are right or wrong... We have a freewill... But it's a matter of choice if we choose to be in the bondage of sin... We are the one who is molding our own life but please mold it right so it will not be wasted and forever trap in regrets...

Kay - Ann said...

I totally agree with Vanessa. Youth should be more aware with their actions. Don’t be a person who goes with flow and jump with the bandwagon. We have our minds and conscience to know what is right and wrong; let’s not waste our dreams and goals in life. Love and sex can wait and will be willingly to wait for us in the right time. Let’s not be hounded in what is in, make the right choice, and choose your destiny!

almex said...

My friend, don’t generalized your statement. There are teenagers who are still working in their right destiny. But sad to say there are others who living in the darkness of their life. Don’t ask if the next generation will be worst because the next generation will depend on us on how we view the issues in life. Pre-marital sex has become an issue ever since. There’s no reason to be shock. It’s true that to be a parent is not an easy task but to tell you if the older can mange it…I assumed teenagers can be a good parent also. Everything that happens to us is all because of our choices in life. It is all because of our decisions. If you saw someone who is pregnant at their early age, don’t judge them, just treat them as who they are. They don’t need your discrimination, all they need is your comfort and care.

lawdenmarc said...

"Bottles"


SEx is a beer bottle
wrapped in orgasmic concoction.
Decision is a smoking gun
reminding you to drink
to that experience.
But before your lips
touch the circles of
deadpan temptation,
think and drive
of the bubbling, yet alcoholic
commitments told by
sixteen bottles of maturity.
Smell the transparent aroma
from the tawniest cork
like you sneeze away
the drunkenness of time.

MYK said...

I agree with the idea that destiny is not a matter of luck, but a matter of choice. We live that fate that we chose.

The issue of premarital sex has been strident today. Most teenagers engage in premarital sex. And those who engage in it are not aware of its consequences. That’s why there are always cases of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.

It’s nice to hear that my friend stands strongly against the practice. Even though we stumble at one point, we are still able to realize our mistakes.

PS: Vane (Muffinz), I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me. I appreciate you a lot. You’re such a sweet person. I know you’ve gone a long way and you’re striving hard to reach your dreams. I wish you the best in your endeavors. I’m just here, always! 

joanspring said...

I think the very first question should be, are the Filipino youth really ready for the changes being made? With all the pregnant teenagers we have, drug and sex addicted children, loitering around, I don’t think we are. I mean we could only go with the trend provided that we will be responsible in whatever that trend may cause us. Just to remind us all, freedom is never freedom without responsibility.
In this very fast changing world, nothing could be more powerful than freedom. But remember freedom alone could never take us anywhere.
For every reaction there is an equal reaction, so we must always choose to pick what’s best for us, and be responsible about it.