THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

vJ HuNt



vJ hUnT 2007 of abmc3




I am very proud with our production and with my classmates. The vJ hUnT 2007 is really successful! The experience is really good, that you can hear people reaction that our production is really good. Our teacher had told us that it was the best vj hunt ever produce.
I can say that all efforts are worth giving!!! And I m really proud that I am a
ABMC3!!!! It was not easy to produce such production like this but because of our love, trust to one another and the unity we have we had produce a very successful vj hunt!

The experience is really good that we had gone to schools and meet their officials. As I recall gean and I went to one school and it keep us wait for 4 hours that we get nothing. L But still abmc3 didn’t lose hope.

It was really fun that we had met different people. And for me it was worth remembering!!!!!

0 comments: